Learn about the I Ching for divination purposes the easy way with the I Ching Mini Chart.
The I Ching, also known as the Book of Changes or Zhouyi is one of the most Ancient forms of Divination in the world. The I Ching is a system of divination were 64 sets of six lines called hexagrams are used. Each hexagram is composed of six stacked horizontal lines. Each line is either Yang (an unbroken or solid line) or Yin (broken or an open line with a gap in the center). With six lines stacked from bottom to top there are 64 possible combinations of lines or 64 hexagrams represented. It is said that a Superior Person consults the I Ching to gain insight into how to act or behave in relation to the questions asked. This handy Mini Chart introduces 64 I Ching Symbols and their divinatory meanings.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 7 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 64 I Ching Hexagrams
2. Clearly illustrates each of the I Ching Hexagrams
3. Numbers each of the I Ching Hexagrams
4. Explains the meaning of each I Ching Hexagram
5. Includes an I Ching casting board for Divination
6. Provides an easy to use format
7. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about I Ching.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.